Philosophy of science, University Paris 1-Sorbonne, Dept of philosophy (1994-1997)
Philosophy of mathematics, University Paris 1, Dept of philosophy (2000-2002)
Philosophy of biology, University Paris 7-Jussieu, Department of biology (2002-2005)
Philosophy of evolutionary biology, Master “History and philosophy of science”, University Paris 7, Dept of biology (2005-2006)
CNRS summer school in biology, March 2006, 2007 (Berder, France)
Philosophy of science and introduction to philosophy of biology, University Paris 1-Sorbonne, dept of philosophy, Master degree, 2006-2009, Master Lophiss
Philosophy of biology: issues in biological explanation (organisation, adaptation, function), University Paris I Sorbonne, Master LOPHISC (www.lophisc.org ) (2010-)
- Students Master 1 (Lophiss, Paris 1) (11 students since 2006); FdV Master School in Biology (Paris)
- Students Master 2 Lophiss (cosup J. Gayon), Paris 1 Lophiss, philosophy of biology (4 students since 2006).
- Co-supervision 6 PhD dissertations in :
philosophy of ecology (with Regis Ferriere, Ecology, ENS Paris: A. Pocheville, dissertation on niche construction defended on Dec. 2010),
philosophy of biology (with J.Gayon; 2 PhD Stud. ; with M. Morange, 1 PhD Stud.);
history of medicine (Paris 7 Jussieu, 1 PhD Stud., defense 2011)
Supervision: 7 PhD dissertations in History of Biology, Philosophy of biology, Philosophy of science.
- External reviewer and committee, PhD dissertation in History of Science, University of Sydney, may 2010.PhD Dissertations in philosophy of science, external reviewer, Unievrsity of Toronto, May 2012; University of Sydney, Jan. 2016.
- Cosupervision, european (with F.Grigenti, Universita da Padova; S. Poggi, Universita da Firenze; Frédéric Bouchard, Université de Montréal )
- Committee member of philosophy dissertations, Toronto IHPST. (C. Lewis on historicity, E. Earnshaw, Modeling evolution, def. March 31, 2012); Egenis, Exeter (T. Racovski, 2014-)
2000-2001: Photographical language. Parson’s school of design, Paris
2000-2002. Théories du film, ESRA, Paris.
20001-2004. Esthétique de l’image. Master cinéma, Paris III Sorbonne Nouvelle